Okuma Coldwater Trolling Reels
Cold Water Linecounter Reels feature:
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant frame & sideplates
- Multi-disc, Carbonite drag system
- Aluminum handle arm with Ergo Grip handle knobs
- 2BB + 1RB Stainless steel ball bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Oversized machine cut brass XL drive and pinion gears
- Self-lubricating gearing system, all models
- Speed Lock pinion gear system, all models
- Machined aluminum, two tone anodized spool
- Dual anti-reverse system. (Mechanical and roller bearing
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
- CVT: Clear View Technology anti-fogging line counter
- Aluminum ratcheting drag star for precision drag settings
- Wide Mouth Levelwind: Clearance for copper lines
- Automatic trip, spool engaging mechanism
- MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability
- DLX represent left hand crank line counter models
- Coldwater Line counter reels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Wide Mouth Levelwind This heavy-duty, stainless steel levelwind is Titanium coated and built to withstand the punishment of braided and wire lines. The guide has been designed with an increased opening to insure proper knot clearance when fishing with double lines. This wide space allows for Albright or similar connection knots, as well as swivels and copper line to pass through the guide easier and be wound directly on the spool.
Carbonite Okuma's all-new "Carbonite" drag system features a newly-developed carbon-based drag material which displaces heat and friction consistently and steadily even under the harshest of fishing conditions. Used in conjunction with a small amount of specially-formulated Okuma drag grease, the Carbonite drag system allows for a much wider and smoother drag range, all while maintaining exceptional performance and pure fish-stopping power.
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.