Church Tackle TX-22 Planer Board
The Church Tackle TX-22 planer board is reversible, it can easily be assembled to run either port (Left) or starboard (Right) and can be changed back in minutes. It is the most perfectly balanced side planer in the world: it sets upright in water with no forward motion for trolling at slow speeds. With the perfect weight distribution it makes for easy retrieval.
By far, the easiest to use planer board on the market today. The adjustable flex clip can be adjusted for different line diameters and works great with mono, super braids and lead core.
Included is a fluorescent red flag, making it easier for you and other boaters to see the board in the water. Like all the Church Tackle planer boards, the TX-22 uses the same patented clip and rear pin.
Included in this kit:
- Tow-arm & clip assembly
- Foam insert
- Rear pin
- Pin spring
- 2-hair pin clip
- 3-#6 x 1/2 screws
- 2-#8 x 3/4 screws
These boards are bright orange and measure 9 3/8" x 3 1/2" and are made in the USA.
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.