The Speydicator was designed for bold anglers, using a massive amount of weight at the end of an absurdly long tippet that utilizes an unreasonably large indicator. Serious Steelhead fishermen swear by the Airflo Speydicator.
The lines are available in four different sizes that start at WF4. All Airflo Spyedicator's include a short 21 to 23 foot head with a long 12 to 15 foot rear taper. The taper has a 25 to 30 foot heavy level mending zone behind the rear taper. The rear taper & mending zone are combined to permit the fisherman to move the head following a cast while maintaining sufficient mass to stack mend line for 60 feet or greater. The mending zone includes Airflo’s special low stretch ridged running line that helps anglers stick fish even at the end of the longest drifts.
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.