Seaguar STS 100 Yard Spools
STS SALMON & TROUT/STEELHEAD
Tough fish. Rocks and wicked structure. No problem. This genuine 100% fluorocarbon leader material delivers incredible abrasion resistance and maximum impact and knot strength, all with a smaller line diameter than monofilament. This fast-sinking line gets you in the “strike zone” quicker, and with a lower refractive index than monofilament, it is significantly less visible underwater. Move over mono – Now you’ve got the optimum choice for targeting Salmon, Trout and Steelhead.
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.