Raven floats were specifically designed for river fishing steelhead and salmon. Sporting a high-visibility fluorescent red tip and a subtle matte black body these balsa floats feature a high strength, one-piece fiberglass stem. These fixed-stem floats are designed to take 3/32" silicone tubing on the top and 1/16" tubing on the base to allow anglers to change float size or model quickly as conditions vary.
Raven FD floats are designed to fish medium to fast flows in depths of 8' - 12'
Raven FM floats are designed to fish medium to fast in depths of 4' - 8'
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.