Okuma SLV Fly Reel 8/9 WT.
Okuma prides itself on shattering price barriers in an effort to deliver high-quality tackle to anglers of all financial means. SLV series fly reels are the latest example. With super large arbor spool design for blazing fast line retrieval, SLV reels keep pace with the fastest species in water. Die cast aluminum frame, precision machined stainless steel spool shaft, one-way roller bearing and multi-disc cork and stainless steel drag system read like the specifications of reels costing two- to three-times as much. With a total commitment to advancing the quality of your fishing experience, the SLV selection begins with a 2/3 model and continues through 10/11. Easily affordable spare spools allow you to outfit your efforts with a selection of line types. SLV Fly Reel Features -
- Multi-Disk Cork and Stainless Steel Drag Washers
- Roller bearing allows the drag to engage in one direction only
- Precision Machined Brass Bushing Drive System
- Precision Machined Stainless Steel Spool Shaft
- ALC: Alumilite Diecast Aluminum Frame
- Diecast Super Large arbor spool design
- Non-slip positive grip rubberized handle knobs
- Easy to change left to right hand retrieval conversion.
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.