Okuma Coldwater Trolling Rods
To date, the primary design component of downrigger rods has been durability, often at the expense of responsiveness and sensitivity in the hand. All-new Cold Water rods advance the downrigger rod with graphite construction that not only delivers through the hook set, but also makes fighting fish a far more rewarding experience.
Cold Water rods begin with 24-Ton carbon fiber rod blanks. Extremely durable, the material makes possible small diameters and more responsive rods through which the full fish-fighting experience is enjoyed. As many as twelve low-profile stainless steel guides minimize rod twist and positively control line flow. The handle systems include comfortable and supremely light EVA grips fore and rear with cushioned stainless steel hooded reel seats.
Ten all‐new models emphasize salmon, steelhead and lake trout,including technique-specific actions for downriggers, planer boards and Dipsy divers. Rod lengths span from 7-to 10.5-feet with medium, medium heavy and heavy powers.
- Lightweight and durable 24-Ton carbon fiber construction
- Comfortable EVA fore and rear grips
- Low-profile stainless steel guide
- Cushioned stainless steel reel seat
- Durable non-skid rubber gimbals on all models
- Tip over butt ferrule connections
- Technique-specific rod designs for Downrigger, Planer and Dipsies
- 2-piece blank construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report