Kingpin R2 Reels
Kingpin has responded to many requests by our customers and brought back a very popular design. The Royalty was a workhorse of a reel, so we upgraded it from its original design, with that a new name was in order. We call the new reel the R2. All exposed edges have a radius to make the R2 very comfortable in hand. The palming rim is the absolute best design in the industry. No ‘hot spots’ from trying to stop an angry fish on the run downstream! The 4 ¾” diameter provides for faster retrieves on long drifts, than a smaller diameter reel. To fulfil most anglers desires to have truly unique equipment, Kingpin has provided 8 stock spool colours to choose from.
Marine Grade ABEC 7 Stainless steel bearings are standard.
Defence Standard Type 3 Hard anodized backplate for scratch resistance.
Custom options, refined craftsmanship, and a sleek design, make this reel a winner.
Made in England
SOLD OUT: SLATE
|Diameter||4.75” / 120mm|
|Spool Width||.75" / 19mm|
|Spool Weight||4.9 oz / 275g|
|Weight||9.7 oz / 275g|
|Bearings||Marine Grade, German, ABEC7|
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.