BAY RAT SS SERIES STICK BAITS: ESMERELDA
The Bay Rat Lures Short Shallow is a custom quality, hand painted, floating, shallow diving, stick bait, constructed with 100% USA made materials and components.
The Bay Rat Lures Short Shallow is designed for fish found in shallower waters and high in the water column. The Bay Rat Lures Short Shallow is great for casting in ponds, lakes, streams, and rivers. The Bay Rat Lures Short Shallow can also be trolled, whether it be on monofilament, braid, behind divers, on lead core, copper, or behind a downrigger ball. The Bay Rat Lures Short Shallow is built to catch more fish and withstand the punishment that large fish can dish out.
The Bay Rat Lures Short Shallow swims at a depth of 4 – 8 feet, making it a great choice for Brown Trout, Steelhead, and salmon near the shore, pier heads, and break walls in the fall through early spring as well as walleye and bass along wind-blown shorelines. Speckled Sea Trout, Snook, Redfish, and a wide variety of inshore saltwater species also find the Bay Rat Lures Bay Rat Lures Short Shallow enticing.
- Custom Quality Hand Painted
- Length: 3½”
- Weight: 1/4 oz
- Running Depth: 4 – 8’
- #6 Treble Hooks
- Stainless Steel Split Rings and Wire Eyes
- 100% Made in the USA
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.