SHU-FLY Spey Rods & Blanks
The Shu-Fly Spey Rods work best on medium size to larger rivers for steelhead, browns, and all salmons species. Developed on the Salmon River in Pulaski, New York they have been put to the test and accepted by fisherman throughout the world. A deep flex rod allows longer casts and protects the lighter tippets when fighting powerful fish.
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.