Pflueger Patriarch Spinning Reels
- Smooth, nine-bearing drive
- Ported aluminum spool with carbon arbor
- Ultralightweight magnesium body, rotor and sideplate
- Sold titanium main shaft
- Titanium-coated line roller
This reel delivers lightweight handling and top-of-the-line durability by replacing average stainless steel parts with high-end titanium, carbon fiber and magnesium components. Nine Stainless steel ball bearings deliver ultra smooth performance. Near-frictionless XCR bearing provide up to 10 times more corrosion resistance. Lightweight, ported aluminum spool with a double-anodized finish and a high-strength carbon arbor. The ultra lightweight, magnesium body, rotor and sideplate provide premium corrosion resistance and durability. Its solid titanium main shaft is 30% stronger and 43% lighter than comparable stainless steel shafts. Carbon handle with EVA knob is 20% lighter than comparable aluminum handles. Sealed carbon drag system and twist-preventing titanium-coated line roller. Instant anti-reverse bearing for solid hooksets. Spring-loaded line clip. Sure-click® bail. Easily converts to left- of right-hand retrieve. Includes spare aluminum spool and neoprene carry bag.
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.