Okuma Trio Spinning Reels
Okuma innovation advances rapidly within the Trio spinning reel's revolutionary Crossover Construction platform. Taking the best of aluminum's strength and graphite's lightweight handling, Trio delivers an intelligently designed, agile and rugged performer for all freshwater and inshore saltwater fishing applications. Available in both standard gearing and high-speed models, Trio elevates every spinning reel experience with motivating design that's fun to fish and advanced performance you're proud to own. Featuring a full complement of Okuma technology including our powerful Dual Force Drag, EOS elliptical oscillation system, HPB high performance bearings and CRC corrosion resistant coating process, the Trio again resets the standard of consumer value in spinning reels. Trio Spinning Reels Feature:
- Multi-disc, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers
- DFD: Dual Force Drag system
- 9BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid body design
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid rotor design
- EOS: Patented Elliptical Oscillation System
- Hybrid spool design with graphite arbor and aluminum lip
- ADC: Aluminum Drag Chamber precision spool system
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum, anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Trio spinning reels are backed by a 1-year warranty
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.