Michigan Stinger Cut Bait / Meat Rigs Illusion Super UV SMR4
This meat rig is designed to be trolled with regular sized meat strips, or artificial meat strips. The strips should be completely thawed out before use. Insert the strip all the way into the meat head. Pin the meat into the head with the provided pin or toothpick. If you are using a toothpick, trim off both ends. Next, draw the hook back to the tail end of the strip and pin the leader in place at the end of the bait head with a toothpick and trim. Do not put the hook into the meat strip as it will give you and undesirable action to the product.
Tied with Rapture Trolling Flies, 50lb. Test leader, and VMC Spark Point Hooks. The Best available components for the best meat rig on the market!
Your meat rig comes with adjustable teasers. Just slide the bead to desired length.
Toothpick tips hold the beads in place. Insert the toothpick and break off the tip in the bead to secure it without injuring the leader.
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.