MC Rocket Artificial Herring Strip Wonder Bread
Rockets vs. Real Herring
It's difficult for an artificial bait to outperform the bait it's trying to imitate. But the Rocket does in almost every aspect.
The herring's action is controlled only by the teaser head, whereas a Rocket is controlled more by the 3½" aluminum spine – which can be bent into so many different positions, allowing a controlled roll at any speed.
It's dark down there. That's why glow is the most effective weapon.
Herring wins this one, but adding your favourite scent narrows the margin.
Skin and flesh vs. plastic and aluminum. That's an easy one. And Rockets won't spoil, rot or attract those dreaded ankle biters.
Packed 1 each
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.