Lorpen WOMEN'S CAMO SOCK
The Women's Camo Sock was designed specifically for women with all of the great Lorpen technology in a fun camo pattern design. The combination of Merino Wool and Acrylic provides all-day warmth while wicking moisture away from the foot to keep you dry. Knit with medium cushioning all throughout the sock for warmth and a snug fit within your boots that prevents irritation from the inner boot liner. Stand out with this fun, functional, fashionable sock!
- 10% Ea. LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up. These socks will stay up day long.
- Merino Wool for warmth while wicking moisture away from the skin
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes
- Medium Cushioning for added comfort and support
- Women's specific fit (narrower heel and forefoot)
- Stylish and fun camo pattern
Height: Mid Calf
Cushioning: Full Sock - Medium Cushion
Contents: 37.5% Merino, 37.5% Acrylic, 15% Nylon, 10% Ea. LYCRA®
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.