Lorpen HUNTING SOCK - 2 PACK
This Two-Pack of Hunting socks is designed for exceptional value. Great for Fall, Winter, and early Spring activities where warmth and moisture management are needed. The combination of Merino Wool and Acrylic provides all-day warmth while wicking moisture away from the foot to keep you dry. Knit with medium cushioning all throughout the sock for warmth and a snug fit within your boots that prevents irritation from the inner boot liner. All of this in a convenient Two-Pack for added value!
- Merino Wool for warmth and a soft feel against the skin
- 10% Ea. LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up. These socks will stay up in your boots all day long.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toe
- Sock Specifications:
- Height Mid Calf
- Full Sock - Medium Cushion
- 40% Merino, 40% Acrylic, 15% Nylon, 5% Ea.LYCRA®
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.