Livingston Lures Dive Master Jr.
The Divemaster crankbait offers three models for targeting freshwater gamefish at different levels of the water column. The Divemaster Jr. features a design that swims from the surface down to about 4 feet. The Divemaster DM14 is designed to reach depths of 8 to 14 feet, ideal for ripping past points and other shallow-to-mid-depth structure. Lastly, the Divemaster DM20 gets this lure into the deep, dark waters where lunkers search for prey.Equipped with Mustad Hooks,the best selling hooks on the planet.
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.