Fishpond WATERDANCE GUIDE PACK
The Waterdance is considered the "ultimate" lumbar pack
- Can be worn as a chest or lumbar pack
- Two generously sized main compartments
- Adjustable compression strap system
- Webbing and cord loops for tools and accessory attachments
- Interior pockets for extra gear storage
- Two mesh water bottle holders (Bottles not included)
- Signature, zip-down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Padded, breathable air mesh backing for comfort
- Lightweight, fabric from commercial fishing nets—CYCLEPOND™
- There's a reason that more professional guides use this pack than any other pack on the market. With capacity that will rival - or even exceed - a lot of vests, the Waterdance is considered the "ultimate" lumbar pack, with its two zippered main compartments and signature "zip-down" fly bench. Need to bring an extra spool and that large streamer box, in addition to everything else? The Waterdance devours it faster than an egg burrito on the way to the put-in.
- 427 cu. in.
- 11" x 7" x 9.5"
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.