Brad's Super Bait Cut-Plug Blue Hawaiian SCP-22
- Patent-pending, split-cavity design
- Add scent or a bait fillet directly to the plug
- Spinning, rotating action attracts hungry salmon
The patent-pending, split-cavity design of Brad's Super Bait Cut-Plug permits you to add scent or a bait fillet directly to the plug. Spinning, rotating action attracts hungry salmon and the scent provokes strikes. Effective on all species of salmon. The back of the lure is full or partial UV glow. Best used for trolling, but can be effectively used for casting, plunking or back-bouncing.
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.