Airflo Skagit Switch Spey Line
With the new rising demand for Switch rods, producing a shorter head was a must-do, and Airflo Skagit delivered. Until now, a line that matched the versatile tool that is switch rods was unavailable. The new Skagit Switch line offers unparalleled proficiency. This new Skagit group of lines is shorter than the Skagit Compact lines. The new Skagit lines come in various sizes, ranging from 18' to 20' with 7 sizes ranging from 360 to 540 grains. The line was crafted with particular consideration to load fast action switch rods in the event that tight casting is appropriate, enabling it to move 10' to 12' of sink tip, and reach out to hit exactly where it's needed. The line is intuitive to use, with looping on both ends for ease of use, and a front loop with an easy to identify line. Its Mint Green color makes the line visible and able to be manipulated from anywhere. Pairing it with either the 20lb or 30lb Ridged Running line provides the best available switch line.
Fat Nancy's Fishing Scale & River Report
Visit often to see our River Reports of the day’s fishing conditions, expert tips, water level, temperature, and our own Fishing Scale rating system to know what kind of action to expect.View Latest Report
- 5 Fish: Doesn’t get any better than this, get up here now if you can.
- 4 Fish: Very good fishing if you aren’t getting any hookups ask for help.
- 3 Fish: Good amount of fish and you should have action in most spots.
- 2 Fish: Action but you will need to move around to find them.
- 1 Fish: Come if you’re ok with small numbers of fish and likely not many hookups.